Every 16 minutes, a serious trucking accident occurs in the United States.
Mechanical defects are the number one cause for fatal crashes involving large trucks, with driver-related factors playing a close second.
Companies have an obligation to educate, test, and review their drivers’ performance, and routinely inspect equipment and cargo loads to ensure they meet safety standards.
Our attorneys know the rules of the road and have 100 combined years of experience successfully holding negligent drivers and companies accountable.
Negligent factors include:
- driving too fast or aggressively
- failure to stay in lane
- driver fatigue or under the influence
- lack of driver training and background checks
- failure to maintain and inspect tires and equipment
- not adhering to the federal 80,000 pounds gross vehicle weight
- insufficient licensing
- failure to retain driver logs or falsifying driver logs
- carrying loads too large to control
Let us navigate the legal road while you concentrate on healing.