Consumers expect manufacturers and distributors of products to:
- Comply with laws, rules, and industry standards
- Provide adequate instructions for use
- Give reasonable warnings for anticipated dangers
If these expectations are not met, the manufacturers, distributors and vendors must be held accountable for serious injuries and deaths caused by the defective product.
Experience matters and our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined success in challenging some of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors.
These cases include claims for defectively designed or manufactured:
- construction equipment
- defective medical devices
- consumer products
- window blinds
- dump trucks
- garbage trucks
- electrical equipment and components
You deserve the best legal representation – we’re here to provide it.